Ensure a Peaceful End to a Working Relationship
Company-sponsored virtual Outplacement Mental Wellness Services (Outplacement + EAP) provides much-needed mental wellness and career transition support to laid-off employees during this uncertain time and protects the organization’s reputation.
“As CEO my two most important job responsibilities are to protect our people and to protect our business. Employees affected receive fully-paid healthcare benefits, including mental health, for three months, as well as outplacement and job referral services.” – Karen Kaplan, Hill Holiday CEO and Chairman
COVID-19 THRIVE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
Partner with TherapyTopia’s COVID-19 Thrive to provide your laid-off employees the most personalized experience, seamless online scheduling, and confidential support from genuine & skilled professionals to help them re-enter the workforce with the right mindset and skills.
Your employees that were laid-off as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic will appreciate the most compassionate offboarding experience.
Your company sponsorship will provide your exited employees the support they need to re-enter the workforce that includes:
- 6-Months of Virtual Outplacement Mental Wellness Services (Outplacement + EAP) Coaching Support
- Initial COVID-19 Thrive Assessment + 2 Individual Virtual Mental Wellness & Career Coaching Sessions with a Licensed Therapist via a HIPAA Compliant platform
- 3 Career and Professional Development Virtual Coaching Sessions
- Referrals for additional services related to financial issues, legal issues, child and elder care, family problems, alcohol and substance use, etc.
- Three and Six-month Individualized Thrive Plan Check-In
- 6-Months of Unlimited Text Support
- Individualized COVID-19 Thrive Plan
- Solution-focused strategies
To build and sustain brands people love and trust, one must focus-not only on today but also on tomorrow. It’s not easy…but balancing the short and long term is key to delivering sustainable, profitable growth-growth that is good for our shareholders but also good for our consumers, our employees, our business partners, the communities where we live and work, and the planet we inhabit. – Irene Rosenfeld, Forbes Power Woman 2016 & former chairman and ceo of Mondelēz InternationalAZQuotes.com